Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Summer to Remember!

Well, your worst fears are realized, the Bradys are back in town. We had a great trip and a good time with family. But I am ready to get moving into a great summer of ministry.

I spent the first full day in the office with Sean - I'm already tired of him - I've started looking for the receipt :-). Might as well stop, I don't know where to return him to anyway.

We have a lot of great things planned during a summer that culminates with a mission trip to the Gulf Coast. There will be a lot of hard-working days and Hot Summer Nights. So...let's have some fun, enjoy our spiritual family, serve like Jesus, and just do life together.

I'm glad to be home (and glad to be working with Sean - and with you). I hope your summer is off to a great start. Let's make it one to remember!

Brent

1 comment:

Sean McCarthy said...

hey, i'm the one dealing with being able to smell you all the way from your office to mine! ha! :) lol